TINO 2 - RFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH

3 posters

Go down

S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH Empty S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH

Post  Rangenius World Order Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 am

Rangenius World Order

Back to top Go down

S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH Empty Re: S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH

Post  NYEnforcers Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:00 am

closed 48hrs from time of last bid to match

NYEnforcers

Back to top Go down

S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH Empty Re: S Woodson, Charles OAK S - Motorcity Maniacs NO MATCH

Post  MCM Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 am

Match

Or was that late, lmao. Man i think my forum time changed, swore this said 1:56 before. Odd. Lost track of it when it was in bidding room for a while and i was working nights like crazy and trying to sleep during the day. If so, it what it tis.

MCM

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangenius World Order Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 am

I work nights too. Tough luck! He mine now!

Rangenius World Order

Back to top Go down

Post  MCM Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 am

I dont work nights lol. This client would only allow us 7pm-7am...so it fucks my shit all up trying to switch back and forth temporarily. Ah well, prolly a yr left anyways. 2bux id of obv done it, but....win some lose some by the fuck up...how i got lynch in tino1 if i recall haha.

MCM

Back to top Go down

Post  Rangenius World Order Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:29 am

If I didn't need a DB so bad, I would let you have him.

Rangenius World Order

Back to top Go down

Post  MCM Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 am

Its aight, i kinda drafted after burnett was gone without much urgency to get what was left....wasnt much to begin with. Luckily db's u can at least use arent the hardest thing to come by.

MCM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down